- The vacation starts on the 11th October for a meet & greet @ Rampa Beach Club (bar, restaurant),
The meet & greet is basically an information, were we will explain how it will unfold and to give you a chance to meet all that came.
- The 12th/13th October will be the celebration on a beautiful beach called "Fonte de Telha" at an amazing bar "Areias Da Telha", People in this village are truly Portuguese and the whole atmosphere is something that you will never see as a tourist in Lisbon. .......
- 1st party day we have the big cabaret show and party
- 2nd day we give back to the community - we perform our improv cabaret show for the kids in the town (This was a big hit last year everybody loved it).
- On both these 2 days we organize a special dinner for everyone to attend and straight after that the fun begins with an action pack nights of entertainment where we dance till dawn and perform for fun, YES FUN.
- The idea is for all for us to contribute 5 to 10min of there art in a fun style show so as a collective we create an amazing night for entertainment for each other, So this only works if we are all willing the participate, think for it as a renegade cabaret (YES WE WILL HAVE DRINKS FOR THOSE WHO PERFORM).
- Not only circus we also have a few wild and crazy bands already booked in for both nights.
- What ever talent you hold close to your heart, we will find a way for you to present your skills.
- After the celebration on 14th October we have a relax/recovery day but if you feel you have the energy we can make arrangements for you to go for a site-seeing day in Lisbon.
- The 15th you can either head home or join us on a 5 or 11 day tour up the Portuguese coast
- The 1st part (15th to 20th) is mostly setup as a surfing trip in Peniche (a local surf hot spot)
- The 2nd part (20th to 26th) is mostly focused on the sites, we visit Nazaré (famous big wave spot), ??????? (Portuguese Venice) and Porto
- The cities that we visit are fantastic and worth seeing million times over! ......
- This festival is entirely free but you are gonna have to pay for your own expenses. (Which are not very high as Portugal is very cheap & its off season)
- There is 2 ways you can do this-
- Sort everything out yourself like you would a normal vacation (accommodation, food, transport etc...) or
- We have been working very hard to setup a package to make things easy on you and by doing this we get discounts because we are booking in bulk,
- PLEASE FILL IN THE ENTRY FORM FOR THIS OPTION AS IT NEEDS TO BE BOOKED 2 WEEKS BEFORE STARTING DATE
- W.A.V.E. IS A COMPLETELY FREE EVENT, WE DONT EARN ANY MONEY OUT OF THIS (NOBODY) WE ARE COMPLETELY VOLUNTEERS,
The object of this is to simply holiday with friends and like minded people in an artistic way.
- If you would like us to book everything for you the money will have to be paid in advanced
BEFORE WE BOOK YOU IN
- The earlier you fill in the form and pay the money the better and the closer your accommodation is to the venue.
- 1st fill in the form, once it is sent,
- You will get a conformation email,
- Then within a few days you will get another email with the bank details of where you are to send the money,
- Another email will be sent to confirm that the money has been receive
- Close to due date you will receive all the details of your accommodation etc...
Welcome Artist's, Orginizer's and there like minded friends,
We would like to invite you to the second edition of...
W.A.V.E. - World Artists Vacation' Exclusive..
W.A.V.E. is an exclusive vacation/holiday where you have the chance to meet & network with extraordinary musicians, streetperformers, circus artists, actors, etc... and most of all catching up with old friends in one of the best locations in the world.
As long as you have a passion to create, travel and to be happy, you are up for some serious fun and excitement!
From beginners to professionals or baby to 93, we except all !!!
THE W.A.V.E. CELEBRATION
Summer is over and winter is coming.
What a beautiful time to celebrate!